“The only way to is through”
At times we spend a great deal of time thinking,talking, consulting, conversing, and strategising about how to get around a thing. You know, the thing that has now become a pain in the you know where and now you HAVE to deal with it. You’ve ignored it, you’ve behaved like you didn’t see it, you’ve picked it up and moved it… several times. You’ve even put it in the proverbial closet and now it’s found it’s way back to you AGAIN.
“What to do?” The only way TO (where you’re going) is THROUGH (the thing you’ve been ignoring). I know that you know that already. Just thought it was a good idea to remind you about this phenomena. It’s true in all areas of your life. So, the sooner you get better at “through”, the better off you’ll be in the long run.
Words are easy. Unfamiliar action, not so much!
- Acknowledge and say out loud. I’ve got to go through
- Get clear about why you are NOT dealing with the issue – write it down / talk it out (with yourself first). – Sometimes, other people are our reasons for avoidance because they enjoy watching someone else suffer through things. So, zip your lip!
- Make yourself a promise to no longer allow the situation to be painful for you
- Forgive yourself for not taking action
- Do some small thing TODAY towards through
- Ask yourself, “What has this thing done for you lately? How has it served you enough for you to hold onto it?”
- What would you life look like if you didn’t have to deal with the situation
- Promise yourself that TODAY is going to be different
- Don’t let yourself off the hook
- Face the situation! Ask what it’s doing in you life and then listen
Ready to go through?? Don’t go it alone! I am here to help you work out the next steps to a more amazing life! Your blessing awaits! Talk to me![contact-form to=’Tamarra@Dare2Doitnow.com%26#x002c; email@example.com’ subject=’I%26#039;m READY to go THROUGH’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Comments are welcome!